• Our team is working to address issues posting quotes or media to the forums. Please bear with us as we get this sorted out.

Question how to make nvidia have more auido inputs

leeroiyyy

Commendable
Feb 6, 2019
is there a way to make it so it gets more inputs and not only the main one
i have 2 sets of speakers one for sonuds game and stuff one for voice and will not use the voice one with the main auido is there a way to combine it ?

jasonf2

Honorable
Oct 11, 2015
The easiest way is just buy a input line mixer and use traditional mics. Windows is finicky about concurrent recording devices. If you have to use usb you are going to have to use software and a virtual input device. There are a few out there and I don't advocate anything. Just search google for "using multiple input devices concurrently" and you will get a few listed.

Last edited:

jay32267

Champion
is there a way to make it so it gets more inputs and not only the main one
i have 2 sets of speakers one for sonuds game and stuff one for voice and will not use the voice one with the main auido is there a way to combine it ?
There is most likely a way.
Could you explain it a little better?
I think probably a mixer is the way to go.
What inputs do you want to combine?
What plugs are on the ends of the devices?

leeroiyyy

Commendable
Feb 6, 2019
There is most likely a way.
Could you explain it a little better?
I think probably a mixer is the way to go.
What inputs do you want to combine?
What plugs are on the ends of the devices?
i want nvidia to do it like this so i can get my sound audio and voice audio in the clip of the instant replay View: https://imgur.com/a/wLzT2rG

and they are aux and DP cable but i have want to add it like a extra system sound View: https://imgur.com/a/77bEb7P

i dont want to combine them just have them both on it so it will pick up both sounds

leeroiyyy

Commendable
Feb 6, 2019

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS