how to make video input work?

Aaron McKenna

I have Windows XP Media Center Edition and my computer has audio/video input
(the yellow, red, and white cables) but I can't figure out how to get my
computer to 'read' this input and display it on the monitor. I don't have a
television and would like to play my Super Nintendo on the computer. Since
the computer has video inputs there has to be a way to use them! Any help
would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Aaron

The red yellow and white plugs are for RCA plugs,usually used in video
players.
To get other audio/video to work,try going to radio shack for adapters or
local
super market.The yellow is video,other two audio,about the only thing radio
shack is good for is its adapters.