Question How to make WIFI mesh from extenders, repeaters and routers?

Feb 26, 2023
Can anyone can tell me how to make a mesh network at home? I have huawei ax3 quad core wifi 6 router and wifi 6 network connected to all my phones and pc's. I have also maded my smart home. Almost all wifi switches are connected to my wifi6 network, but some of them doesn't connect to my wifi6 ax network.

So, i want to make a wifi mesh network from d-link ac1200 dir-825 router for connecting my devices and better range. Can anyone can tell me or recomend some video or anything else how to configure d-link router for mesh?

kanewolf

Titan
Can anyone can tell me how to make a mesh network at home? I have huawei ax3 quad core wifi 6 router and wifi 6 network connected to all my phones and pc's. I have also maded my smart home. Almost all wifi switches are connected to my wifi6 network, but some of them doesn't connect to my wifi6 ax network.

So, i want to make a wifi mesh network from d-link ac1200 dir-825 router for connecting my devices and better range. Can anyone can tell me or recomend some video or anything else how to configure d-link router for mesh?
First, make sure we understand what you want. "Mesh" can mean a wireless backbone network between WIFI sources OR it can mean a single SSID across multiple WIFI sources. Which are you trying to do?

kanewolf

Titan
Feb 26, 2023
Thank u. I already saw this video, but there is 1 problem. I have ISP firmware intergeated in my router. When i reset to factory defaults it doesn't give me an option to make it as repeater.

kanewolf

Titan
Thank u. I already saw this video, but there is 1 problem. I have ISP firmware intergeated in my router. When i reset to factory defaults it doesn't give me an option to make it as repeater.
You should look for how-to on flashing your ISP firmware back to factory firmware. Or just give up on trying to jury-rig this hardware and buy a used Asus router on E-bay. Be done with it.