Question How to manage Administrator permission

Jan 8, 2021
Hi, I'm having an issue when trying open a file that was set on a different pc: I created a new archive on a external HD, for example, and when I try to open this same file on my other pc it will say that I don't have "Administration permission " to open the file, and if I insist it will corrupt the file and I will not be able to open it even in the HD that the file was first created. I have 2 HDs with 2 different version of Windows 10 in them and this issue will happen vice versa with any external or slave HD I try to use.
I find this very strange and it never happend with Windows 7, last year I migrated to Windows 10, since then it has happened many times causing me to lose lots of data.
Hope I can get some help of You,

Jan 8, 2021
On this machine I'm using right now, BitLocker is off if that's what you mean. I have to check the other HD but I believe it's also off. About the profile I'm not certain, I believe they are not the same though I'd need some help here to identify them.. The data on " My account " they only have user's name on them and the other options are not on/ or logged.
Thank You

Last edited: