how to map network drives to profiles

I would like to map different network shares and distribute them to many different profiles and create a shortcut on each profile`s desktop.If anyone could tell what to do, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

sw

sw,

You can write logon scripts, however if you want to do this as Group Policy
settings, the only way is to use the Policy Maker Professional Drive Map
extension and Shortcut extension.

Regards,

Eric Voskuil
Policy Maker