how to Mount 4 blu rays?

Nov 30, 2018
First, I am a newbie and so I need your help… I want to be able to copy from my external hard drive to blu ray. I want to have say 4 blu ray drives (would like them all in one tower so they are not all across the desk) all connected to my computer with each burning a different video file, but I can’t seem to find anything on this... everything I find is talking about duplicators and they appear not to have the ability to copy different files to each drive, I don't want copies of the same video file... purpose is I have 100s of videos files on my external hard drive but now I want to archive them to blu ray or M-disk so I do not have to worry about corruption or having multiple drives with multiples files... what’s your advice on where to look..

Get 4 USB blueray drives, or get 4 SATA blueray drives and hook them up to the system. Disk duplicators are exactly that, they take a disk or a file, and duplicate it across the other disks.

What you are looking is a device that allows the system to see the different disk drives as different disk drives. Here is one for about $1,400 https://www.fullcompass.com/prod/160439-microboards-mwbd-05-5-bay-multiwriter-blu-ray-tower You can probably find it used for cheaper.

Building a tower system with 4 disk bays would be cheaper. Or use USB.

Another thing, I don't remember exactly where I read it, but I think Windows can only burn to one disk writer at a time on it's own.

A much simpler solution is to buy another hard drive and just copy everything to that for backup. Way cheaper and way simpler and about 99% faster.