[SOLVED] How to mount an AIO to my p400a?

Boris12341

Prominent
May 24, 2020
So.... Ive been runnning with a stock cooler on my 3700x, and I want to upgrade to a nice, white AIO. I really like the h100i platinum SE white 240mm. Heres the thing. My case only supports radiators at the front, which is a 360mm space. How should I do this? A white 360mm aio would be nice but i cant find any that are reputable. Here is the case manual:

http://www.phanteks.com/Eclipse-P400A.html

I also have my case full of the SK120s so the fans will be extra. I dont know if they will be useful for this. Thanks.

Solution
For your case, the fans should be behind the mesh paneling, then the chassis, then the radiator.
i.e,
Radiator<chassis frame<fans<mesh panel

DarkFlash, Aigo and Deepcool make white AIO's, though whether they're in all white is yes and no for the three brands I've mentioned.

Also, if you can mount two 240mm fans at the front, you can mount a 240mm radiator at the front as well. Same principle, different case.

Lutfij

Titan
For your case, the fans should be behind the mesh paneling, then the chassis, then the radiator.
i.e,
Radiator<chassis frame<fans<mesh panel

DarkFlash, Aigo and Deepcool make white AIO's, though whether they're in all white is yes and no for the three brands I've mentioned.

Also, if you can mount two 240mm fans at the front, you can mount a 240mm radiator at the front as well. Same principle, different case.

Solution

Boris12341

Prominent
May 24, 2020
I have looked at the manual linked, and i can only mount at the front. Right now I have 3 120mm fans on the inside of the case. Im not sure if I can mount it in between the mesh and mounting area. My main question is, Is it possible to have a 240mm rad there? And also, should i put the 2 fans that come with it on the inside and my other fans on the outside? I think it is called push pull.