[SOLVED] How to optimize FPS for Warzone in 3060ti /Ryzen 7 3700x

Aug 5, 2022
Hi Guys,

hopefully i put all relevant info about my question, since im new in this world.

I have a Ryzen 7 3700x, a brand new RTX 3060 TI Zotac, 16gb Ram, an Auros 450B Pro Wifi, i only play Warzone for now, i used to have a 1650 super just a week ago and had around 80-90fps in Caldera (big map), and according to benchmarks i saw on youtube on low settings i should have around 150fps , my goal is to have 144hz since thats what my 1080p LG monitor provides . To my surprise i only get 110fps , in low settings, does not matter what settings withing warzone i changed to, whether is high or low i cant get over 120 in game. DLSS changes nothing aswell as far as FPS.

I have tried different NVIDIA panel settings, and still no success, not worst not better, im just aiming to get 144fps, yesterday i got like 10 extra FPS, reaching to 120 , by updating some drivers from the Motherboard, so that was cool, now i look on forums and it says to update BIOS, i downloaded Gygabyte software , it says i have the B450 AORUS PRO WIFI F62c version, which i think is the latest, isnt it? anyways, when i try to look for updates it says error, go to the gygabyte website. And reading about the boot up process im afraid im not knowledgeable enough to mess with that and then mess my PC

I was wondering if that is the correct path, if anyone can point some direction that i can play with, i know benchamrks on youtube are sometime with monster CPUs , but i think i should have better performance , even with all the optimization problems from Warzone, my other point of reference is that a friend with a 3060, not a 3060ti like mine, has 144 stable on a ryzen 5, so we have mirror settings and still no success for me

Additional info. When in game the temp for my GPU is on 74celsius, and in menus 65c, which to my understanding is ok, and the usage is around 95%, i overclocked just once like 20 min with a guide going up 800 on memory clock and +80 on core clock, but saw no difference maybe like 5fps more, maybe, and regardless of overclocking the regular 1965/2000mhz i get while playing i think should give me more fps

Would appreciate any help or guide , in my approach or if you have experience with this game/gpu/cpu whatever. Thanks

Solution
Thank you

This might be too much to ask,but i google and cant find some clear instructions on a step by step of those two things you mentioned, would you mind sharing some link where instructions are?
I just downloaded the English motherboard manual. On page 25 it explains where XMP is (Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) ), you will just need to select a 3200mhz profile option and then save and exit the BIOS. I would do this first and only when sure everything is running well try PBO.

For PBO it appears to be also on page 25 but this BIOS calls it Core Performance Boost

B450 AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 1.x) Support | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global
Aug 5, 2022
Ok your RAM is running at 2133mhz. Go into the BIOS and enable XMP and set it to 3200mhz. This plus enabling PBO should give a good boost in gaming performance.

Thank you

This might be too much to ask,but i google and cant find some clear instructions on a step by step of those two things you mentioned, would you mind sharing some link where instructions are?

Thank you

I just downloaded the English motherboard manual. On page 25 it explains where XMP is (Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) ), you will just need to select a 3200mhz profile option and then save and exit the BIOS. I would do this first and only when sure everything is running well try PBO.

For PBO it appears to be also on page 25 but this BIOS calls it Core Performance Boost

B450 AORUS PRO WIFI (rev. 1.x) Support | Motherboard - GIGABYTE Global

Solution
Aug 5, 2022
Thank youuu so much, in the meanwhile i was able to do the XMP process, and oh boy, it helpeed aaaa lot, now i get consisteng 120-130 FPS, from 95-100, thank you so much, i was able to get into the BIOS , now i will do the PBO in a moment, thank you so much sizzling!, been looking for this info everywhere

Thank youuu so much, in the meanwhile i was able to do the XMP process, and oh boy, it helpeed aaaa lot, now i get consisteng 120 FPS, from 95-100, thank you so much, i was able to get into the BIOS , now i will do the PBO in a moment, thank you so much sizzling!, been looking for this info everywhere
Glad I could help. It may be worth playing a few games just to be sure it is running well. Then try PBO. PBO will be a smaller gain but should help a little.