Feb 17, 2022
I have 16 GB of ram installed on my laptop. At its peak, 80% is in use because I have a habit of using multiple chrome browsers at the same time which uses mostly 80% of ram. I want to know is there any way to optimize ram uses so google chrome does not use that much ram.

Lutfij

Titan
By peak, what are you referring to? How many tabs do you have opened up? How many extensions do you have installed on your Chrome browser? Might want to parse the version(not edition) for your OS, if you're on Windows 10. Also, please parse the make and model of your laptop. If possible, parse the SKU to said laptop and it's BIOS version.

Feb 17, 2022
By peak, what are you referring to? How many tabs do you have opened up? How many extensions do you have installed on your Chrome browser? Might want to parse the version(not edition) for your OS, if you're on Windows 10. Also, please parse the make and model of your laptop. If possible, parse the SKU to said laptop and it's BIOS version.
There are 50 + tabs are open on my laptop at a single time. (DELL Latitude 7440 i5) my Laptop Model

D

Deleted member 14196

Chrom has become an unruly pig for sure. It’s also loaded with spyware. But 50 tabs open at once is absolutely unnecessary and as mentioned above would be super confusing you would never be able to find your way back to what you were looking at a few minutes ago so Until you solve that problem your main problems not going to go away

Reactions: Jia Sharma
Feb 17, 2022
Chrom has become an unruly pig for sure. It’s also loaded with spyware. But 50 tabs open at once is absolutely unnecessary and as mentioned above would be super confusing you would never be able to find your way back to what you were looking at a few minutes ago so Until you solve that problem your main problems not going to go away
Yeah, That what I was thinking

D

Deleted member 14196

There is a feature I believe that can turn off unused tabs which I believe is already been mentioned so you can tune it with the settings and then maybe even be plug-ins that allow you to find the tabs of interest