[SOLVED] How to overclock gtx 1060 6gb?

Blitz Blitz

Distinguished
May 18, 2015
Hi. I have gtx 1060 6gb, and wanna ask it's worth to overclock it, and what is the best way to do it? Good tutorials and guides would be helpful. I see about 10 fps difference from stock. What should be safe values, and best performance for core, memory, voltage?

Solution
Hi. I have gtx 1060 6gb, and wanna ask it's worth to overclock it, and what is the best way to do it? Good tutorials and guides would be helpful. I see about 10 fps difference from stock. What should be safe values, and best performance for core, memory, voltage?
In terms of is it worth it? That is up to you. But Even raising The Power limit Will give your gpu extra clocks. In terms of overclocking just use a stress test and add more frequency until The test crashes. After that lower it to The last stable overclock. Tip: dont overclock core and memory at The same time since you dont know which crashed the test. Go for core first then memory but first raise The Power limit. Voltage doesn't matter on 1000 series gpu's so just...

Jorma04

Reputable
Nov 28, 2019
In terms of is it worth it? That is up to you. But Even raising The Power limit Will give your gpu extra clocks. In terms of overclocking just use a stress test and add more frequency until The test crashes. After that lower it to The last stable overclock. Tip: dont overclock core and memory at The same time since you dont know which crashed the test. Go for core first then memory but first raise The Power limit. Voltage doesn't matter on 1000 series gpu's so just leave it as is. Just remember to Make sure temps stay low enough. What is your model of The 1060?

Solution