Question How to pay with paypal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimhoxh1

Honorable
Mar 1, 2018
Hello guys i want to buy an used macbook air 2017 from a greek site called insomnia,put it has no "buy now" button or something like this, you just talk with the seller to find out how to meet each other and give the money hand by hand.But my problem is that if the macbook has a problem there is no change i can find the seller again to take my money back.So the question is,can i use paypal to send him the money and if there is something wrong take it back?

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Hello guys i want to buy an used macbook air 2017 from a greek site called insomnia,put it has no "buy now" button or something like this, you just talk with the seller to find out how to meet each other and give the money hand by hand.But my problem is that if the macbook has a problem there is no change i can find the seller again to take my money back.So the question is,can i use paypal to send him the money and if there is something wrong take it back?

You would have to document all the particulars of the sale and open up a dispute with Paypal for their adjudication. You can't just "take it back."

jimhoxh1

Honorable
Mar 1, 2018
You would have to document all the particulars of the sale and open up a dispute with Paypal for their adjudication. You can't just "take it back."
So if i click send money on paypal do you think i can open a dispute later?Is there something else that is fo buying?.Im asking this because "send money" on paypal is for sending money and not for buying,how i can show paypal that i bought something for real and i want to take my money back

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
So if i click send money on paypal do you think i can open a dispute later?Is there something else that is fo buying?.Im asking this because "send money" on paypal is for sending money and not for buying,how i can show paypal that i bought something for real and i want to take my money back

Oh, I thought the site in question (which I'm not familiar with) was facilitating actual purchases like PayPal did.

In that case, I don't believe you have dispute options.

jimhoxh1

Honorable
Mar 1, 2018
Oct 9, 2020
Link your PayPal account to your Bank or credit card. You must click on the link to transfer money between your PayPal accounts and Bank accounts. Once you are contacted, you can start shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies.