How to play on net???

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Hello , my nick is Kula and I'm new on aoe public.
I want to play (AoE II theAoK) with my friend on internet. How to do this?
When I choose multiplayer game and create server my friend can't connect
with me.
When I choose option Show Games at TCP/IP direct play - nothing happens
though I'm still connected to the internet. How to play? Maybe I create new
server incorrectly?
Also when I try to play useing zone.msn my effort doesn't pay off. When I
select CDrom games , then AoE2 the Age of Kings and after sign in I don't
konw to do at this time. It seems to me that the rooms that appear on the
bottom of this page are AoE I rooms. Finally when I clique at AoE II
tournaments and after that on Age II rooms it comes int view "Page not
found". How to play on net?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

I'm italian i have the 2.0 version, but i don't fuond my friends in show
games when I insered them number/ name.
I'm not registered in the zone, is this the cause?

Sorry for the language...

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Therefore, only tcp lan connection can work without registration ?
obviously I mean between computer joined ^^

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

Thanks, in the italian version of this newsgroup nobody help me : /
Tomorrow i try to play

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.ageofkings (More info?)

perfect...now I can play with my friend for VS!!!! UAOHHH!!!

TRENDING THREADS