how to plug in high definition audio device ?

umeramerkhan

Prominent
Feb 18, 2018
how can I connect high definition audio device microphone as my setting shows it is unplugged ?

check this so you can understand more what i am trying to say :https://ibb.co/kFNmSd

Solution
What you're reading is just a description. Any normal mic will work for that. Generally speaking, you plug it into the port on the front or top of your computer. Otherwise, there's more than likely a port on the back of your computer that plugs directly into your motherboard.

ameyer75

Reputable
May 17, 2017
What you're reading is just a description. Any normal mic will work for that. Generally speaking, you plug it into the port on the front or top of your computer. Otherwise, there's more than likely a port on the back of your computer that plugs directly into your motherboard.

Solution

umeramerkhan

Prominent
Feb 18, 2018

i don't have any mic, i am trying to use handfree. Will this work and if so where should i plug in my handfree, mic jack or headphone jack as they are two jacks

ameyer75

Reputable
May 17, 2017

What's the standard you're using on the handsfree device? Bluetooth? Does it come with a bluetooth dongle, or does it connect straight to the computer. In fact, if you haven't figured it out, link me the product you're trying to connect to your computer.

umeramerkhan

Prominent
Feb 18, 2018

I connect straight to computer, anyway I have solved my problem and I can use my handfree as my mic by connecting it to mic jack in my computer

ameyer75

Reputable
May 17, 2017

Please mark a solution so this reads as solved.