[SOLVED] How to Porting driver in USB Bluetooth Dongle for Android Oreo?

VINOTHKUMAR_1

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017
Hi, I want to connect USB Bluetooth Dongle with Android Oreo. So, I want to port the driver in USB Bluetooth Dongle. But, I don't how to port driver in USB Bluetooth Dongle. I want to you guys to help to port the driver in USB Bluetooth Dongle to connect with Android Oreo/Linux

Solution
You can't. I don't say it's impossible, but average Joe (even with master CS degree) cant. Drivers in Android (and in Linux in general) are built into the kernel. Linux drivers are well documented, as are Android drivers, but building a new Android kernel for your phone is not easy.

BTW - every recent Android phone / tablet has BT built-in, why you want another device?
You can't. I don't say it's impossible, but average Joe (even with master CS degree) cant. Drivers in Android (and in Linux in general) are built into the kernel. Linux drivers are well documented, as are Android drivers, but building a new Android kernel for your phone is not easy.

BTW - every recent Android phone / tablet has BT built-in, why you want another device?

Solution