[SOLVED] How to properly protect a power supply for shipment?

Furzumz

Reputable
Hello, I was going to sell a power supply on ebay but I don't have the original packaging or a anti-static bag to put it in.

What could I use as packing that would be safe for the power supply?

Some people said normal bubble wrap would suffice but I've heard differing opinions on that.

Solution
A couple of layers of bubble wrap surrounded by some additional newspaper or even some of those big air blisters that amazon sends everything packed with would be fine. Even styrofoam "peanuts" or layered pieces of styrofoam sheeting would be fine. Anything that gives it some cushion so that if the box is bounced around it doesn't crush in and damage the unit.
A couple of layers of bubble wrap surrounded by some additional newspaper or even some of those big air blisters that amazon sends everything packed with would be fine. Even styrofoam "peanuts" or layered pieces of styrofoam sheeting would be fine. Anything that gives it some cushion so that if the box is bounced around it doesn't crush in and damage the unit.

Solution

Furzumz

Reputable

So it is safe to wrap a power supply in bubble wrap?