how to prove/sell a rebuilt Toyota eng

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
HI

all

I'm thinking about flipping/rebuilding a 94 toyota . How do I prove I rebuild eng ? Do I have to make a video of all ? LOL

Any info will be great, Or a good forum to place my Q's !?

Last edited:

mymutter

Honorable
Dec 23, 2014
it's easy to document. Print out and keep all invoices and keep in a binder with the car. This means invoices showing Paid, and tracking info if need be etc. Also, I keep the boxes and also offer those to the buyer like the head gaskets, bearings, etc) and between that, a visual bore inspection, and a compression test, there should be no doubt. Pictures of the engine being rebuilt help as well :). Also, starting a Thread on the rebuild on a toyota forum/ site would not hurt either.

editor1

Honorable
May 9, 2017
Assuming 'toy' means Toyota and not LEGO...

Is this question coming at the start of the process, or referring to an already 'rebuilt' vehicle?
LOL ya toyota. I want too know befor starting.
it's easy to document. Print out and keep all invoices and keep in a binder with the car. This means invoices showing Paid, and tracking info if need be etc. Also, I keep the boxes and also offer those to the buyer like the head gaskets, bearings, etc) and between that, a visual bore inspection, and a compression test, there should be no doubt. Pictures of the engine being rebuilt help as well :). Also, starting a Thread on the rebuild on a toyota forum/ site would not hurt either.
Keeping the box is a good idea sing a person could return items. You know of any toyota rebuild forums ?

mymutter

Honorable
Dec 23, 2014
LOL ya toyota. I want too know befor starting.

Keeping the box is a good idea sing a person could return items. You know of any toyota rebuild forums ?

Just start a thread on ANY toyota forum, most have "project" sections.

and the boxes are for verification that you did actually buy the parts and bought them new.