how to put Calculator at the left bottom bar

Paul

Splendid

I have the IE and OE small icon at the left end of the bottom bar just next
to Start.
I use Calculator very often.
I would like to add Calculator icon to station there too.
How to do it?
Thanks.

--
Paul

Go to calculator in accessories and right click.
Place a shortcut on the desktop.
Right click on the bottom bar and unlock it.
Resize the icon area to allow room for the icon.
Drag calculator from desktop to bar.
Delete icon from desktop.
Lock the bar.

"Paul" <sunfai02(sunfai)@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have the IE and OE small icon at the left end of the bottom bar just next
>to Start.
> I use Calculator very often.
> I would like to add Calculator icon to station there too.
> How to do it?
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Paul

Hi Paul,

Right click the desktop, choose new-->shortcut, use browse and go to:

C:\Windows\system32\calc.exe

Finish creating the shortcut. Right click the taskbar, see if "lock the
taskbar" is checked - if so click on it to uncheck it first. Otherwise, drag
the new shortcut onto the Quicklanunch bar. It will create a copy there and
you can then delete the one on the desktop. Relock the taskbar if desired.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Paul" <sunfai02(sunfai)@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have the IE and OE small icon at the left end of the bottom bar just next
>to Start.
> I use Calculator very often.
> I would like to add Calculator icon to station there too.
> How to do it?
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Paul

Paul

Splendid

Dennis,
Done. Thanks.
Paul

"Dennis Marks" <denmarks@yahoo.com> ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:eoij$whaFHA.2736@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...
> Go to calculator in accessories and right click.
> Place a shortcut on the desktop.
> Right click on the bottom bar and unlock it.
> Resize the icon area to allow room for the icon.
> Drag calculator from desktop to bar.
> Delete icon from desktop.
> Lock the bar.
>
> "Paul" <sunfai02(sunfai)@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>I have the IE and OE small icon at the left end of the bottom bar just
>>next to Start.
>> I use Calculator very often.
>> I would like to add Calculator icon to station there too.
>> How to do it?
>> Thanks.
>>
>> --
>> Paul

create a short cut to it, or from the Start Menu under Accessories (or
wherever it actually is), drag it to the quickstart bar.

"Paul" <sunfai02(sunfai)@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I have the IE and OE small icon at the left end of the bottom bar just next
>to Start.
> I use Calculator very often.
> I would like to add Calculator icon to station there too.
> How to do it?
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Paul

emma lee

I think the second post is more explicit, try following that instruction.

TRENDING THREADS