How to read out Temperatures of Amilo M 7400

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi folks,

is it possible to read out the CPU temperature of the Amilo M 7400?
Motherboard Monitor only shows 0°C

Hi Christian,

I have been using MobileMeter v0.3.1.0 ( http://tinyurl.com/3et5s ) with some success on my HP Pavilion zd7010us. One of the
features that I really like, is the charge/discharge rate for my battery.

Ciao . . . C.Joseph

That which a man buys too cheaply . . .
He esteems too lightly

Christian Stade-Schuldt wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> is it possible to read out the CPU temperature of the Amilo M 7400?
> Motherboard Monitor only shows 0°C

Works perfect. Thanks