[SOLVED] How to realiably test the ram stick?

JSTQ

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2013
When I bought my pc around 8 years ago I got Corsair XMS CMX16GX3M2A1333C9 2x8 gb ram set (should've known better to never buy anything from corsair... didn't knew back then)
Not long after I started getting very often BSODS that were always something about memory, so I tested ram with some app (dont remember which one, it was from an operating system, not from dos or whatever it called). That app showed that one module has a lot of errors, and another one had only a couple. I couldnt afford buying completely new set of ram so just replaced one module with Kingston KVR16N11/8 1600MHz 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 and bsods practically stopped.
Couple years ago I occasionally started to get ram-related bsods again so I wanted to test my ram modules one by one with memtest, started with the corsair one, put it overnight and first time it found one error after one full multi-core run.
For some reason I decided to run it again and here is the result I got:
3JZFd3i.jpg

Is there any more reliable ways to rest ram? Because looks like with memtest its just random either it finds the error or not. Or should I run the test multiple times, like 10?

Solution
sticks that pass memtest can still cause errors. I have seen ram pass it, but replacing the sticks fixes the problems.
It could just be a slight timing issue, it might work fine by itself but cause errors if with another stick.

Helps to run tests at least 4 times in a row, we used to say 8 but the free app won't let you run that many times in a row.

Colif

Win 11 Master
sticks that pass memtest can still cause errors. I have seen ram pass it, but replacing the sticks fixes the problems.
It could just be a slight timing issue, it might work fine by itself but cause errors if with another stick.

Helps to run tests at least 4 times in a row, we used to say 8 but the free app won't let you run that many times in a row.

Solution
When I bought my pc around 8 years ago I got Corsair XMS CMX16GX3M2A1333C9 2x8 gb ram set (should've known better to never buy anything from corsair... didn't knew back then)
Not long after I started getting very often BSODS that were always something about memory, so I tested ram with some app (dont remember which one, it was from an operating system, not from dos or whatever it called). That app showed that one module has a lot of errors, and another one had only a couple. I couldnt afford buying completely new set of ram so just replaced one module with Kingston KVR16N11/8 1600MHz 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800 and bsods practically stopped.
Couple years ago I occasionally started to get ram-related bsods again so I wanted to test my ram modules one by one with memtest, started with the corsair one, put it overnight and first time it found one error after one full multi-core run.
For some reason I decided to run it again and here is the result I got:
3JZFd3i.jpg

Is there any more reliable ways to rest ram? Because looks like with memtest its just random either it finds the error or not. Or should I run the test multiple times, like 10?
RAM errors can also be caused by CPU and motherboard.

Colif

Win 11 Master

Colif

Win 11 Master
prime95 creates a log while its running called stress.txt in the folder its installed into.
you can always check it IF you get a BSOD
but if everything is fine with PC you shouldn't get a BSOD
stress.txt is created regardless. Its the results.