[SOLVED] How to record screen while playing PC games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2020
I am new to gaming and want to know how do i record my gameplay on PC and post it on youtube with voice recording in it. Is there any software ? how do you do it?
Please help

Solution
I am new to gaming and want to know how do i record my gameplay on PC and post it on youtube with voice recording in it. Is there any software ? how do you do it?
Please help
Yes, there are some software that i can recommend.

The first one is Xbox Game Bar which is already downloaded onto windows 10. To access it, all you need to do is to press windows key plus g on your computer. You'll then see a camera icon called "capture." Click that icon, and launch whatever game you are playing. Then, press the dot icon and it should be recording.

Another alternative is to download OBS (open broadcasting software) via the website. Use the 64 bit installer over the 32 bit one. Once you enter and install the program, click the "plus"...

Avaninja

Commendable
Aug 23, 2018
Please help
Yes, there are some software that i can recommend.

The first one is Xbox Game Bar which is already downloaded onto windows 10. To access it, all you need to do is to press windows key plus g on your computer. You'll then see a camera icon called "capture." Click that icon, and launch whatever game you are playing. Then, press the dot icon and it should be recording.

Another alternative is to download OBS (open broadcasting software) via the website. Use the 64 bit installer over the 32 bit one. Once you enter and install the program, click the "plus" icon in sources and select "game capture." Click on the executable that your game is named, and it should be added. Scale accordingly, and once you are ready to record click "start recording." If you want to stream select "start streaming" provided that you have your encoder key and service pasted in.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS