How to Recover infected files in Internal Harddisk?

Vann_Just_Vann

Prominent
Jun 5, 2017
Help,I just woke up this morning and all my files were infected (i can't open my files/videos) everytime i want to open a video,windows media player can't read it (error) what should i do? i've tried sfc /scannow like 3 times and easeus didn't do anything good

Solution
You need a boot scan of your HD and its already infected. You have to create a USB with a rescue antiviruse to scan. This or reinstall your windows to get a clean boot from your HD. If you reinstall windows use the first option to save your old data. Then once windows is up scan the data before attempting any access.
Boot scan using a USB bootable antiviruse rescue. Beings your PC is infected make the USB on another system. Here is a tool to make one. There is a list down the page so pick an anti viruses your use to.
https://www.pendrivelinux.com/universal-usb-installer-easy-as-1-2-3/

You need a boot scan of your HD and its already infected. You have to create a USB with a rescue antiviruse to scan. This or reinstall your windows to get a clean boot from your HD. If you reinstall windows use the first option to save your old data. Then once windows is up scan the data before attempting any access.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS