How to recovery my 5 years work data on hard disk

Apr 23, 2018
I was instaling win8 and it need GPT partition .. So i went into command line and clear disk 0 accediently without doing partitions select .. And all data lost .. How can i recover them ..please help

Apr 23, 2018

Thanks man for your answer .. But now i didnot make anything after deleting all partition ... Is there any chance to get the data recover with the old partitions

What commands exactly did you use to "clear disk 0".
If you did that with diskpart clean, then recovery chances are quite good.
Diskpart clean only clears partition table info and drive signature. All data is still intact.

You can recover your data with getdataback for sure. This requires additional storage device, where to place recovered files.
https://www.runtime.org/data-recovery-products.htm

You may try Minitool partition wizard free. It has partition undelete function. It might return all your data even without extensive recovery procedures and additional storage.

Apr 23, 2018

Apr 23, 2018
Yes i done it with diskpart .... And now i have no windows in my labtop .. Some one says to me that you need to recover it befor instaling windows to prevent lossing data .. Is thats right or ? ... Thanks for help

Apr 23, 2018
At first the windows was unable to install .. So i pressed ( shift>F10 ) and type in command list ( diskpart) and selected disk 0 and made a clean .. After that i went to install and all disk was deletet

Apr 23, 2018