[SOLVED] How to redirect files or use program files from different drive?

Sep 25, 2020
I recently upgraded my system and got myself a 256gb m.2 ssd as a boot drive to have a better quality of life. The problem that I have now is that I had a lot of files under the download section of my HDD as well as a lot of videos under the video section. My question is "is there any way to redirect folders so that I don't have to re-download programs like steam or other programs that are in %appdata% such as discord?" If possible I would like to keep all of my saved GIFS and videos from my HDD without taking up much space on my SSD as it does not have nearly enough space to take it all.

Solution
Steam games location
In the steam client:
Steam
Settings
Downloads
Steam Library Folders
Add library folder
q24sFfe.png

To move an already installed game
Games library
Right click the game
Properties
Local Files
Move Install Folder
I recently upgraded my system and got myself a 256gb m.2 ssd as a boot drive to have a better quality of life. The problem that I have now is that I had a lot of files under the download section of my HDD as well as a lot of videos under the video section. My question is "is there any way to redirect folders so that I don't have to re-download programs like steam or other programs that are in %appdata% such as discord?" If possible I would like to keep all of my saved GIFS and videos from my HDD without taking up much space on my SSD as it does not have nearly enough space to take it all.
About Steam games https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=7418-YUBN-8129
For other files when dialog "Save as" comes up, you can just choose a folder on your old disk where that particular type of file belongs, next time it will save then at same place.