Question How to regain my flash drive's full storage?

Mar 9, 2019
My pen drive is 8GB and it only shows 7,9mb. Any solution?

Disk ### Status Size Free Dyn Gpt
-------- ------------- ------- ------- --- ---
Disk 0 Online 149 GB 2004 MB
Disk 1 Online 8 MB 0 B

Last edited:
My pen drive is 8GB and it only shows 7,9. Any solution?

Disk ### Status Size Free Dyn Gpt
-------- ------------- ------- ------- --- ---
Disk 0 Online 149 GB 2004 MB
Disk 1 Online 8 MB 0 B
The pin drive is at max capacity, the way they work is like an internal hdd. They have a hidden locked partitions that control the usb and keeps it inline. So when you format it, it will still know okay i have a max of ...gb, im usb type...., i have a transfer rate of... It's just all a safety precaution so the usb runs smooth you wont ever find a usb thats physically 16gb-16gb. 40gb-40gb. It will be ussually be 15.23gb-16gb or 38.93gb-40gb i know it's annoying im o.c.d so i never have a usb plugged in unless im using it because i always want to find a way around it.

Mar 9, 2019
The pin drive is at max capacity, the way they work is like an internal hdd. They have a hidden locked partitions that control the usb and keeps it inline. So when you format it, it will still know okay i have a max of ...gb, im usb type...., i have a transfer rate of... It's just all a safety precaution so the usb runs smooth you wont ever find a usb thats physically 16gb-16gb. 40gb-40gb. It will be ussually be 15.23gb-16gb or 38.93gb-40gb i know it's annoying im o.c.d so i never have a usb plugged in unless im using it because i always want to find a way around it.
I thought I edited it. It shows 7.9mb,not gb. I know that no hdd/ssd/sshd/pen drive will ever hit it's max size