How to register illegal corp. edition of win xp

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alltaken

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2003
god damn it

YOU GUYS WHO PIRATE STUFF ALL SUCK!!!!!!

ok the only software i actually own is XP home edition!!!!!!!!

BUT what do i do instead, i am also a student!!!!
i use FREE licence, openscource, shareware or other forms of free software!!!

3d animation & modeling = blender
word processing, spreadsheets = 602 office suite
music = winamp 2.81
image editing = the gimp
movies and video clips = zoom player
download accelerating = stardownloader
messaging = trillian
video editing = videomach
virus checking = AVG
web page design = 1st page 2000
music ripping = dbpoweramp (BTW all my 600+ songs have the real legitimate CD in my cupboard which i payed $30 each for taking me 4 hours to earn enough for each CD)

if something worth stealing its worth paying for!!!

yep i have to ring up microsoft every time i re-activate XP (almost monthly LOL)

we do have STUDENT DISCOUNTS here, but [-peep-] i wish they were as cheap as they are there.

microsoft office will cost me $400 after discount (NZD = about 1/2 USD so $400= ~200USD, but it takes us 2 times longer to earn that muh than you so shut up!!!!)

xp home edition is cheaper as OEM than it is student discount (about the same price)

its a [-peep-] joke how much they charge and that is becasue of people liek YOU guys who steal it all.
my computer cost me $3,800 NZD and if i wanted software as well i would be looking at doubling that price very quickly, now as a student i went for the FREE software option and didn't get anything except XP. and i will soon be moving to linux so i can set up my non-profit render farm, to help out young animators get their stuff done!!!

so go spend a bit of effort and look for an alternative, coz there are plenty of people working for free because they HATE MICROSOFT and want to provide somthing else so people don't need to steal or buy

go and find free [-peep-], don't say its not out there, coz it is!!!!!!
linux is perfectly fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
why not use that!!!!

poor student Alltaken ---(becasue of music piracy, and software piracy)