How to reload saved C3C LAN game?

Venom

Hi,
Stupid question: in Civ 3 Conquests, how do I reload a saved LAN game? I
saved it like a regular single player game. It seems that the Multiplayer
screen only allows for launching new games.. I don't see an option to load.

Please help, thanks!

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

On Sun, 6 Mar 2005 17:19:44 -0500, "Venom" <someone@microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>Stupid question: in Civ 3 Conquests, how do I reload a saved LAN game? I
>saved it like a regular single player game. It seems that the Multiplayer
>screen only allows for launching new games.. I don't see an option to load.
>
>Please help, thanks!

Gee, it's hard to believe no one has answered this yet. Don't any of
you guys that are rgulars here ever play LAN games?

Here is what the game host does:
1) start Civ 3 Conquests;
2) click Multiplayer;
3) click Local Area Network;
4) click Host;
5) under Game Settings (left side of screen), click the drop-down menu
for Game Mode and choose Load Game;
6) pick your saved game from the list that is presented.

Now the other players can Join the hosted game on the LAN.

John

> Gee, it's hard to believe no one has answered this yet. Don't any of
> you guys that are rgulars here ever play LAN games?

Indeedeedo ;)

We just dont read newsgroups 24/7 :)

TRENDING THREADS