How to remove Hapara Highlights Extension on a school Chromebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrariaEagle177

Prominent
May 10, 2017
A new extension was installed on my school chromebook, and it's called Hapara Highlights. It's an extension that let's teachers watch what is going on, and I don't know how to remove it, and can't remove it. It says "Installed by enterprise policy." I tried ending the process with the task manager, but it will reopen itself. I have been doing lots of research, but nothing is coming up! Help!

Solution
Well, it is kind of complicated. It was installed by your school district, there isn't really a way to mess with it UNLESS, you disable the extension at home. If that doesn't work, either way, when your teacher finds out she can't monitor you anymore you'll get busted.

rgd1101

Don't
PM from OP
Subject: Next time, answers, not reprimands.
Back to messages list
To: rgd1101

Sent on: May 10, 2017 12:18 AM
Look, I would answers, and please, don't quote me on things I post, I just don't want to be STALKED by my teachers, so, please, I would kindly like some answers. Also, please remove your post.

Sorry, is your school chormebook, you can either don't use it or follow the rule.
And you said you don't want to get into trouble, the school install the monitor, if you mess with it, you WILL get into trouble.

minhtruong2556

Prominent
Oct 18, 2017
Well, it is kind of complicated. It was installed by your school district, there isn't really a way to mess with it UNLESS, you disable the extension at home. If that doesn't work, either way, when your teacher finds out she can't monitor you anymore you'll get busted.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.