Question How to remove side panel latch from dell optiplex?

Are you sure this is a clip for the side panel? Seems like it too far to be something related to the side panel. It's like 2 inches from the side by judging where it is placed behind your PSU. Looks to me like a stop so you don't change the PSU yourself and make your life miserable.

Then if it's the PSU clip that can slide there is no problem. Just slide it and install the new PSU. Did you have a problem with your current PSU? Why are you changing PSU? Did you buy a new GPU?

If your current PSU is working fine there is no point in changing unless the PSU is a very bad quality PSU.

Jan 19, 2020
Then if it's the PSU clip that can slide there is no problem. Just slide it and install the new PSU. Did you have a problem with your current PSU? Why are you changing PSU? Did you buy a new GPU?

If your current PSU is working fine there is no point in changing unless the PSU is a very bad quality PSU.
I would but it just barely not fits, I mean its so damn close to fitting but I cant move it back quite far enough

Remeca

Reputable
Is the new PSU physically a larger dimension than the stock one? That would have been a good thing to check before buying. I guess you could break it off, but then you'd have problems with the side of your case. Maybe shave a few mm if just just that close?