[SOLVED] How to remove "Some settings are managed by your organization" notification?

amit.rudy

Reputable
Sep 21, 2017
Why do i see this in my windows update? My Windows 10 pro doesn't belong to any organization/ company! In fact its my personal computer and i downloaded the ISO file of Windows 10 from official website and then used my windows 10 pro retail key. I found two ways to fix it but both didnt work...

Method 1) Changing Registry Setting, Cant find "NoToastApplicationNotification " option under this.

Method 2) gpedit.msc , the options in my windows were, 1-Security[Enterprise only], 2-Required, 3-Enhanced, 4-Optional... i didnt find these options in the articles that i found on Google.

Can you tell me any other method? Does this notification matter at all?

Why do i see this in my windows update? My Windows 10 pro doesn't belong to any organization/ company! In fact its my personal computer and i downloaded the ISO file of Windows 10 from official website and then used my windows 10 pro retail key. I found two ways to fix it but both didnt work...

Method 1) Changing Registry Setting, Cant find "NoToastApplicationNotification " option under this.

Method 2) gpedit.msc , the options in my windows were, 1-Security[Enterprise only], 2-Required, 3-Enhanced, 4-Optional... i didnt find these options in the articles that i found on Google.

Can you tell me any other method? Does this notification matter at all?
If you're using an application like oosu (shutupwin10) winaero tweaker etc, then that can cause that to happen. If that isn't the case then I can't help cause I've never dealt with such a thing before.