[SOLVED] How to remove stickiness out of components

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
Hello! I have scented oil in my room and I am concerned since I heard it leaves residue. Does anybody know how to get rid of sticky components? And what components to clean?

Best regards,
Nonkii

Solution
"I have heard". I have had scented oils for a while ( different brands). I currently have 2 in my room at the moment. I heard its bad for it to be closed to the computer. I haven't personally opened my pc and checked for sticky components. Just asking in case something happens in the future.
Here's a thought...

If it is near the PC, and it leaves residue...
And you are near the PC, breathing that same air...

Nonkii

Respectable
Jul 27, 2019
Is this an actual problem, or an "I have heard" problem?
"I have heard". I have had scented oils for a while ( different brands). I currently have 2 in my room. I heard its bad for it to be close to the computer. I haven't personally opened my pc and checked for sticky components. Just asking in case something happens in the future.

Edit: fixed some grammar issues

Last edited:

USAFRet

Titan
"I have heard". I have had scented oils for a while ( different brands). I currently have 2 in my room at the moment. I heard its bad for it to be closed to the computer. I haven't personally opened my pc and checked for sticky components. Just asking in case something happens in the future.
Here's a thought...

If it is near the PC, and it leaves residue...
And you are near the PC, breathing that same air...

Reactions: Nonkii
Solution