Question How to remove the front panel on Cougar Archon 2 to clean the dust filter ?

Jul 2, 2023
Hi all. I'm trying to get my pc case's front panel off to clean the dust filter, but I'm not sure how and I don't want to break anything trying to pry it off or something. The top dust filter is magnetic and can be taken off easily without removing any parts, but this one is behind the front panel itself. Here is the link to the case and the user manual (which says nothing about it, only the side panels).

Has anyone used this or a similar case and can tell me how to remove and reinstall it properly?

Colif

Win 11 Master
is it the rgb version or the mesh version? difference is front panel is glass on rgb and mesh on other one.

One question not answered by the photos is, is there a gap at base on the front where you could put hand in... as top is pretty well sealed. Probably has a way to remove from below
That is answer given for another of their mesh cases - link

stick hand in and pull off from below, it should pop off.

RAIDGoblin

Reputable
Jan 10, 2021
Has anyone used this or a similar case and can tell me how to remove and reinstall it properly?

Hi, My brother useto have a simalar case, the front pannel was just on plastic clips that pull appart, looks like this one works in the same way:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wG9M-qYmRg

on that video you can see at time stamp 8:39 what it looks like without the cover, the lights are in the fans (attached to the back) so you shouldn't be at risk of damagi8ng anything if you un-clip the front panel (don't know if it is different for the glass version tho?)

Someone asked in the comments on that video and the guy just said "The front cover is held on by plastic clips and just pulls off. Be careful not to break the clips though" - top comment

Good luck