I am having problem in one of my add on and i want to remove that

how showld i remove safely

----------
ViCkY

Andrew

"go4everyhting" <go4everyhting@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am having problem in one of my add on and i want to remove that
>
> how showld i remove safely
>

> ----------
> ViCkY

Please provide more details. What exactly are you trying to remove?

Andy

There is an unwanted Active X and add on, that prompt be to porn site

There is a porn site toolbar and AZE search removing my Google toolbar

I dont want to disable in the manage add-on

I want to remove it completely and want my google toolbar back

This is spyware. To remove, if this porn toolbar is not listed in
"Add/Remove Programs", locate, download, update and run:

AD Aware SE
Spybot: Search and Destroy
CWShredder

Microsoft AntiSpyware.