How to reset android with broken screen?

ZeroFox19

Reputable
May 19, 2014
I purchased a Cubot s208 android phone a few weeks ago. Unfortunately i have broken the screen on it. I can clearly see the screen but it can only sense touch in the top left corner of the screen. It is logged into all of my accounts and has a lock pattern.
I want to sell the phone but to do that i will need to do a full reset (otherwise the person who buys it could have access to all my accounts). I do not think I can do this remotely because the phone has no internet connection. Is there any other way of completely wiping the phone, through USB or anything? Help would be much appreciated! Thankyou.

Android 4.2

Solution

That phone new is only a little bit over $100 US, with a broken screen it will barely be worth 20.

ZeroFox19

Reputable
May 19, 2014

I tried that but the trouble is the writing in the key combination thing is in Chinese. I am only looking for £30-£50 for it... Just to put towards a new phone. But thanks anyway:) I have yet to test but I think i may have found a program to do it through USB.

That phone new is only a little bit over $100 US, with a broken screen it will barely be worth 20.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS