how to restart to factory setings without boot, or how to change uefi to legacy without boot

aramde

Reputable
May 23, 2015
I accidentaly changed from legacy to UEFI but now my screen is not working so i need to changei back to legacy or just restart everything in my PC back to factory settings. (please use plain english :D)
I have Lenovo Ideacentre h535

GeorgeTheman

Reputable
May 27, 2015

Hey Aramde.I,also, accidentaly changed from legacy to UEFI and cannot boot to bios.I have Sony Vaio sve171c11m.How fixit you connecting directly to graphic card?
Thanks and Regards,George

aramde

Reputable
May 23, 2015

I had problem with screen not working. And when i connected screen directly to graphics card´s conector it worked, and then i changed the settings in bios. But if u cant boot to BIOS try using other key then normally to acces it. It can chaged key if u change to UEFI. so try something like F1, F10, F11, Delete ..... (and if u are rly good at computering try press F13 when startup :D )

GeorgeTheman

Reputable
May 27, 2015

My key is F2 but problem is I got "Operating system not found" what it means BIOS not boot,tried take bios battery down but Bios not boot at all. No bios jumper in my laptop Vaio SVE171C11M,what can I do?It is maybe BIOS chip?