[SOLVED] How to restore Office 365 on Lenovo flex 14 [Windows 10]

Jul 27, 2020
Hi,
I have had the Lenovo flex 14 amd ryzen 5 for 6 months.
Lately i had to fully reinstall the windows 10 via usb, Including a full hard disk cleanup.
I had built-in office 365 2020 when i got it, but now it's gone. I can't restore it, so I only can use the web version.
Any help?

Last edited:
Solution
Well, I don't know what else can i do.
I cant download 365 from office home page (and the win product key does not doubled to office also), and my windows account does not associate with any office product.

So you don't actually have an Office account? That has nothing to do with your Windows logon, Office is a separate product. When you activate Office, it creates a logon for you. You said you can use the online version, do you logon to that? You may be just using the free web version and you don't actually have an Office license.

The pre-loaded Office would have come from the Lenovo OEM setup you can contact Lenovo support to find out how to get it back to stock Windows like it came from the factory if you don't want to...
Jul 27, 2020
I think you will need a Microsoft account with a linked office 365 licence to use it

Usually 365 is preinstalled and a usable trail version for 30 days. Are you sure that it was included for 1 year?
Well, all i know is before the reinstallation the 365 worked perfectly (about six months since i got it).

Jul 27, 2020
Since you did your own clean Win 10 setup you probably wiped out the restore partition. When you logon to your Office account you don't see an option to install the software on the computer?
It doesn't.
BTW, i used the media creation tool to clean the PC.
Is there any possibility that the restore partition still on the usb somewhere?
tnx

Well, I don't know what else can i do.
I cant download 365 from office home page (and the win product key does not doubled to office also), and my windows account does not associate with any office product.

So you don't actually have an Office account? That has nothing to do with your Windows logon, Office is a separate product. When you activate Office, it creates a logon for you. You said you can use the online version, do you logon to that? You may be just using the free web version and you don't actually have an Office license.

The pre-loaded Office would have come from the Lenovo OEM setup you can contact Lenovo support to find out how to get it back to stock Windows like it came from the factory if you don't want to sign up for an Office 365 account.

Solution