how to retrieve lost data

I used system recovery on 9-01-04, and i lost the use if compac instant
support, and my presario. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get
these programs back?
--
hoplessly lost

"gayla" wrote:

> I used system recovery on 9-01-04, and i lost the use if compac instant
> support, and my presario. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get
> these programs back?
> --
> hoplessly lost

Hi Gayla,

You'd have to ask Compaq how to reinstall them.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"gayla" <new@baffledgirl.com> wrote in message
>I used system recovery on 9-01-04, and i lost the use if compac instant
> support, and my presario. Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get
> these programs back?
> --
> hoplessly lost

TRENDING THREADS