how to retrieve winkey for nt 4 workstation

Ron

hello everyone,
i am having trouble with an old nt 4 workstation that
we decided to dust off and put to use. it won't boot up
(it gives me a c000021a message) so i think i have to do a
reinstall. i don't know where the original paperwork so i
don't have the key. i know there are ways to get it for
9x, me, 2000 and xp, but i don't know how to extract the
info for nt. does anyone out there know? any help would
be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Ron

does anyone know how to retrieve the windows registration
key from a windows nt 4 workstation that will not boot
up? is that possible? i think i'm going to have to
reinstall the operating system. this is very frustrating.