[SOLVED] How to return original rx580 bios chinese edition

Body Sheded

Commendable
Jun 10, 2019
My friend bought a rx580 4GB we found out later that it was being used for mining, the problem is it's base clock is fixed to 1145hz msi afterburner can't change it,
so i need to return the original bios for the gpu, the issue is the edition of gpu is not familiar
gpu backface
I googled the serial on the backface which is : 288-1e372-000dw
i ended up with the gpu edition GPU EDITION PICTURES
iam hoping to get the main gpu bios for this edition so i can return the clock to the normal rx580 clock (1256HZ)
but iam kinda stuck..
Is it worth the trouble tho ? would it make good difference in performance ?

Solution
For 1145 vs 1256 speeds I would not bother with it. This is the danger with going after the lowest price you an find with a card that had no real brand name or model with it. If it's running OK without crashing, leave it alone, you are as likely to brick it with a bad BIOS flash as you are to make it run a tiny bit faster. It may not even be a real RX580 card, did you run benchmarks on it and compare the speeds to other cards?
For 1145 vs 1256 speeds I would not bother with it. This is the danger with going after the lowest price you an find with a card that had no real brand name or model with it. If it's running OK without crashing, leave it alone, you are as likely to brick it with a bad BIOS flash as you are to make it run a tiny bit faster. It may not even be a real RX580 card, did you run benchmarks on it and compare the speeds to other cards?

Solution