• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Meet Stan Dmitriev of SurrogateTV on the Pi Cast TODAY! The show is live August 11th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Professional PC modder Mike Petereyns joins Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 13th at 3:00 pm ET (8:00 PM BST). Click here!

How to Revert Drivers?

sorryboi

Reputable
Dec 26, 2016
Greetings. I have been using IObit's advanced system care suite for a few months and ive just looked a little more and seen that their "driver booster" or driver "updater" might download the wrong drivers. I have expereinced a few minor ongoing problems after "updating" from them. Is there a way I can get all those 10-20 of those drivers back or even better- fully, truly updated? Thanks.

If you have windows 10 right click on the start button. You will see device manager so select it and you will see whats in the first image.

Select one like you seen above and select properties. Then a pop up like the image below will come up so select the driver tab.

Note the date and if its new then its possibly one of the driver booster updates. Then just select rollback. Check each until you fix the issue.

sorryboi

Reputable
Dec 26, 2016

I don't think it is an automatic program but I have uninstall it anyway.

sorryboi

Reputable
Dec 26, 2016
I don't know how many parts and which parts it changed.

sorryboi

Reputable
Dec 26, 2016
Just downloaded it again, even though I updated drivers from them it still says they are extremely old. Makes no sense. And no, i cannot roll back the drivers.

If you have windows 10 right click on the start button. You will see device manager so select it and you will see whats in the first image.

Select one like you seen above and select properties. Then a pop up like the image below will come up so select the driver tab.

Note the date and if its new then its possibly one of the driver booster updates. Then just select rollback. Check each until you fix the issue.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS