How To 

How to Ride the Guided Missile in Fortnite Battle Royale

One of the most engaging things about this game is that it has a lot of exciting things to offer. And one of those things is the riding of a guided rocket. It is simply an “out of the box” type of feature because we have never witnessed something as crazy as this before. So if you are hearing about this for the first time or if you don’t know how to ride the rocket as it is a little tricky so this post is just for you. I will tell you exactly how you, all by yourself, can do some rocket surfing. So without further ado, let’s get started:

1. Set your Location:
The most important thing in making sure that you do not waste your rocket by crashing it is to choose a place without many obstacles. Once you have the location, I suggest you build stairs and stand at its top near the edge. This will help you get on the rocket without much struggle.
ixwR3KA.jpg

2. Get, Set and Fire:
Once you are in the position, fire the guided rocket. One thing that you need to do is to guide the rocket away from your position. This is because it will help you to steer the rocket back towards you. Moreover, due to the distance, you will find it easier to adjust the rocket according to your position.
mYwsyh5.jpg

3. Keep it in Line:
Now once you have the rocket coming back towards you, lift it up according to your body. Make sure to keep the trajectory right. Also, keep the rocket as flat as you can because you will hop on it with your feet so make sure to keep the level of the rocket at your feet.
Kees7XF.jpg

4. Let it Go:
Once everything is set, wait for the rocket to come near to you and then detach it. This is it, as soon as it comes near you, hop on it and enjoy the sweet ride. You can also use the rocket to escape from the edges of the closing circle in a swift manner.
rC6yeKl.png

And that’s how my friends you can enjoy a sweet but crazy ride of a rocket in Fortnite Battle Royale. One thing that you need to keep in mind to scout the place a little bit before you launch the rocket. This is because you can get a surprise attack while you are guiding the rocket and you may not be able to do much at that time. So make sure you are safe before you launch it. That’s it, happy rocket surfing.