Question How to run and sync 9 lian li bora lites

Mar 16, 2020
So I've gone and bought a new case and some sexy rgb fans, I had planned to run 9 lian li bora lites and control all the lighting from my b450 tomahawk Max via a 10 to 1, 4 pin rgb hub. long story short I ordered the only splitter hub available in my country on ebay as I wanted to receive it asap but the order ended up getting cancelled on me and now I'm left (to my knowledge) with no way to control the lighting on all these fans, now I know you can daisy chain these fans together but I don't think my rgb header will like pushing to 9 fans all at once so what I'm now after is a recommendation on a 12v 4 pin rgb splitter hub that is powered so it can handle all the lighting and will let me control it through mystic light, I'd also prefer to not have to wait for it to arrive from China as my other stuff is already on the way.

I don't give the slightest whiff of a fk how it looks, it just needs to let me control 9 fans worth of 4 pin rgb through mystic light and arrive super fast

images

Mar 16, 2020
So, update, I don't think I need any controller for the rgb because I've done some looking around and a bit of math, the header pumps 3 amps based on the manual and each fan pulls 0.15x9=1.35 amps total for all 9 fans which I could then split between two headers, thing is that 0.15 amps is based on the sticker on the back and I ended up figuring out when I checked the input current of the fans in their description they were actually 0.32/0.45 Max which is alot more than the 0.17 amps on the sticker suggested so I'm left second guessing my rgb numbers

TRENDING THREADS