[SOLVED] How ro run multiple tabs of RAM at once in DRAM Calculator Memtest ?

Vana Ivan Pandovski

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2014
Hello, so as my title said a bit, in Ryzen Dram Calculator there is a Memtest, with it you can test memory errors, etc, so I have 5600X = 12 Thread CPU, and when I need to test with it, I have to open 12 tabs separately and add 1024 MB in each of them to test my RAM with every single thread, I can do more like I have 16GB ram but I just do it this way 1GB for every thread. So I have seen how BUILDZOID the guy that doing Memory OC etc, youtube channel Actually Hardcore Overclocking, how he is clicking one tab so its presumable made before DON"T KNOW HOW, and let us say for example 6 tabs with a certain amount of RAM typed are opening at once and he is clicking once and they all start at the same time.
So THAT'S what I want to achieve, so please guys and gals if you know-how is that been done, please tell me how? OK thank you, if something is not clear ask me I will answer, I am here waiting for someone to answer me?

Solution
There are too many memtests.

I don't know that one, there are at least 3 more - https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/how-to-test-your-ram.3691373/

Do you have a link to video that you were he did this? If you just want to confirm ram is okay I would just use the ones below

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

it doesn't run in windows so no tabs.

Colif

Win 11 Master
There are too many memtests.

I don't know that one, there are at least 3 more - https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads/how-to-test-your-ram.3691373/

Do you have a link to video that you were he did this? If you just want to confirm ram is okay I would just use the ones below

Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 4 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors. Memtest is created as a bootable USB so that you don’t need windows to run it

it doesn't run in windows so no tabs.

Solution
memtest should test all the ram installed.
Here are two:
They boot from a usb stick and do not use windows.
You can download them here:
If you can run a full pass with NO errors, your ram should be ok.

Running several more passes will sometimes uncover an issue, but it takes more time.
Probably not worth it unless you really suspect a ram issue.