[SOLVED] How to run two Winodws 7 Computers with one video card?

eviLocK

Reputable
Jun 7, 2016
Greetings! How would one setup a Windows 7 master computer to slave another Windows 7 computer, when I only have one video card? Currently saving up to buy another GPU, so meanwhile what I make do with what I have right now?'

Thanks for any responses.

Solution
Forgot to say I assume you already have onboard GPU, because I don't think you'll be able to boot w/o a working gpu.
IOW, (to the OP) no your idea will not work. Both PCs need a GPU to boot. What is so important you need to run two computers with only one GPU. If one is not to graphics intensive you may have onboard graphics or buy a very inexpensive GPU to get you by.
Forgot to say I assume you already have onboard GPU, because I don't think you'll be able to boot w/o a working gpu.
IOW, (to the OP) no your idea will not work. Both PCs need a GPU to boot. What is so important you need to run two computers with only one GPU. If one is not to graphics intensive you may have onboard graphics or buy a very inexpensive GPU to get you by.

Solution

eviLocK

Reputable
Jun 7, 2016
There goes my hope... Thanks for the replies all.