how to select all photos in photo app

dswapp

Reputable
Nov 23, 2015
HELP!!!!! I have an LG Gpad that I've only had for a month. I also have a memory card, but somehow my internal device memory has completely filled up. Now that the photos that have been stored on my laptop have somehow been transferred to my tablet even though I've never had the two connected. So now I need to transfer all those photos to my memory card to free up some internal memory. Using the pictures app I know how to select one picture at a time but I'd like to be able to select all if possible. However I have not been able to figure out how to do so.
Is there is anyone out there who knows how to do this or if there is another wayto eliminate them from my internal memory I would appreciate the help. I realize ther may be other causes for my internal memory to be full, but I have no idea what they could be or how to fix them.
If you decide to answer this post, please put all instructions in the plainest and simplest terms because I am a techno dinosaur. I'm afraid I don't understand hardly any old term.
Thank you very much for your attention to this matter.

Danigurl