How to sell a good fair desktop??

digitalhyper

Prominent
Jun 4, 2018
Hey guys,

Over the years I have been building up a system to a really good desktop but since I have got a gaming laptop I’m wondering how to sell my custom built desktop in Australia.

Here’s the parts:

Ryzen 7 1700 cpu w/ stock cooler

Gigabyte - GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI (rev. 1.0) Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard

(8x2) Corsair LPX Vengance 3000mhz DDR4

Sandisk SSD+ 120gb (OS Drive)

1TB Samsung HDD

1.5 WD GREEN HDD

ASUS GTX 1080 Turbo (Blower card)

Fractal Design Node 304 mini itx case

Antec 700w ATX PSU

Windows 10 Home 64bit.

Pc part picker says its $2100 for all brand new but I’ve only had the cpu, HDDs, 8gb of RAM 1 year and the rest is 4 months old including the graphics card. I’m thinking maybe $1600-1800 as it’s used but idk.

Thanks for the help guys I appreciate it.

Solution
Its actually harder to sell a whole computer vs the parts usually. The issue is though the 1700 is a good CPU but has been spanked by the Ryzen 2nd Gen stuff as well as Intel 8th and 9th. Here in the States they are going for 100-130 used.

Motherboards dont really retail much value, so you could sell it as a package with the CPU, the MB is worth (again USD prices) 70-90 bucks

RAM you can sell for close to new, Id knock off 15% or so.

SSD of 120 is fairly worthless price wise, since int he last couple years SSD prices have come down alot. Ive seen 120s for 30 or 40 bucks

HDDs really not worth much at all, I woudl keep them and you could get a dock or enclosure and use them for your storage.

Wish I could help with GPU prices but...
Its actually harder to sell a whole computer vs the parts usually. The issue is though the 1700 is a good CPU but has been spanked by the Ryzen 2nd Gen stuff as well as Intel 8th and 9th. Here in the States they are going for 100-130 used.

Motherboards dont really retail much value, so you could sell it as a package with the CPU, the MB is worth (again USD prices) 70-90 bucks

RAM you can sell for close to new, Id knock off 15% or so.

SSD of 120 is fairly worthless price wise, since int he last couple years SSD prices have come down alot. Ive seen 120s for 30 or 40 bucks

HDDs really not worth much at all, I woudl keep them and you could get a dock or enclosure and use them for your storage.

Wish I could help with GPU prices but they are all over the place.

Case maybe 40 or 50 bucks and PSU I dont know since you didn't list a model.

I dont think youll be getting 1800 for the system over all, I would say closer to 1500-1700, check the used market for parts and price accordingly.

Solution