How to sell my mobile game?

I have developed a J2ME game. Is there any good website or company
help me to sell the games to customer? Thx.

"Winner2k5" <billwong1388@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have developed a J2ME game. Is there any good website or company
> help me to sell the games to customer? Thx.

If you can't figure this out for yourself, your game probably reflects your
incompetance and is therefore not worthy mass exposure.
Oh, and of course, have a nice day! :)

billwong1388@gmail.com (Winner2k5) once tried to test me with:

> I have developed a J2ME game. Is there any good website or company
> help me to sell the games to customer? Thx.

Is it an RPG?

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.