How to send pics from my desktop in Photo Gallery?

Adelana

Distinguished
May 30, 2011
[Desktop Dell Inspiron 560 4gb RAM; high speed cable; MS Windows10
64bit; Windows Live Mail 2012(awful!!!); MS Word Pro 2003; Mozilla Firefox; Avast
AV; Windows Media Player; Adobe Reader; Adobe flash Player]

I was sent 20 pics but they are like number-coded. I can open and view them in photo Gallery but I dont' know how to send 2 or 3 of them to a friend. I tried and tried and tried to no avail. Can anyone help please?

Thanks ever so much! :)

Solution
Why are you still using windows live mail? Why don't you use the mail program that came with Win 10?

Windows live mail wouldn't be integrated into gallery, so I can understand why you cannot do it that way. You should be able to attach the pictures to messages using the attach file button in Windows live mail - my mum uses WLM 2012 still and it works for her.

Why not rename the picture files so they easier to identify? then finding them again to attach to your messages is much easier.

Colif

Win 11 Master
Why are you still using windows live mail? Why don't you use the mail program that came with Win 10?

Windows live mail wouldn't be integrated into gallery, so I can understand why you cannot do it that way. You should be able to attach the pictures to messages using the attach file button in Windows live mail - my mum uses WLM 2012 still and it works for her.

Why not rename the picture files so they easier to identify? then finding them again to attach to your messages is much easier.

Solution