How to set power voltage?

Milos Roganovic

Reputable
Oct 9, 2014
Hello,

I have PC power TM-350-PMSR Thermal Master that looks like this:
36962.jpg

I'm in Europe, so I need to switch 220V on power, but I'm not sure is it set on 220V when I can see 220V number on the back, like this:

220w.jpg

Or it's set on 220W when 110V is visible, like this:

110w.jpg

I know this is stuped question, but better to ask then burn the components. So, tell me, which picture shows that 220V is chosen?

Thanks! :)

Solution
I'm fairly certain that the number you can see is what's currently active, so in the top picture you have it set to 220V. Having it the other way around would be a silly decision by the manufacturer. Your best bet would be to check the manual, I couldn't find a version of it online tho so I hope you still have a copy.

20salmon

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013
I'm fairly certain that the number you can see is what's currently active, so in the top picture you have it set to 220V. Having it the other way around would be a silly decision by the manufacturer. Your best bet would be to check the manual, I couldn't find a version of it online tho so I hope you still have a copy.

Solution

Neur0nauT

Admirable

I agree with 20salmon on this. What is displayed should be the current setting. However it would be best to consult the PSU manual or visit the Manufacturers website and double check there.