How to set Quota in Exchange 2000?

Henrik

Help I need to set quota on my exchangeserver users.
And I like to set different sizes for te mailboxes for diferent group og
peoples.

Thanks for Help

Henrik

Henrik,

Please post this in an exchange newsgroup, and don't multipost. Thank you.

Brian Desmond
Windows Server MVP
desmondb@payton.cps.k12.il.us

Http://www.briandesmond.com

"henrik" <henrik.haugen@c2i.net> wrote in message
> Help I need to set quota on my exchangeserver users.
> And I like to set different sizes for te mailboxes for diferent group og
> peoples.
>
> Thanks for Help
>
> Henrik

Henrik

I have not multiposted, and I like to set an policy on usergroups, not in
exchange.