how to set voltage from 1.65 to 1.5 on corsair pro. Im using a p8h61-m lx3 mobo

fer180

Reputable
Nov 28, 2015
ive been looking how to do this and all i can get is to set freq at 1333, also i want to know, they are corsair pro 2400 mhz it say they work at 1.65, so if i set them at 1333 will they auto low their voltage or they will just work at 1333 using 1.65v?

Solution
Can you state the processor you've paired with the motherboard in your system? It's stated in your product specification page that eh maximum rated memory frequency is 1333 and the lowest for DDR3 as well is 1066. This is a limitation by the platform itself as any higher frequencies will require you to go for an overclock. By design only the P and Z series chipsetted motherboards were capable of performing that feat while the Z series allowed users to take advantage of the on-chip graphics. The question about auto lowering the voltage, it is most definitely set to AUTO in your BIOS and by this it will either run between 1.5~1.65v. Jedec specs for ram is that they will operate at 1333MHz at a voltage of 1.5v. If you're...

Lutfij

Titan
Can you state the processor you've paired with the motherboard in your system? It's stated in your product specification page that eh maximum rated memory frequency is 1333 and the lowest for DDR3 as well is 1066. This is a limitation by the platform itself as any higher frequencies will require you to go for an overclock. By design only the P and Z series chipsetted motherboards were capable of performing that feat while the Z series allowed users to take advantage of the on-chip graphics. The question about auto lowering the voltage, it is most definitely set to AUTO in your BIOS and by this it will either run between 1.5~1.65v. Jedec specs for ram is that they will operate at 1333MHz at a voltage of 1.5v. If you're looking towards taking advantage of 2400MHz on your ram kit then you'll need to swap it out for a Z series motherboard or entirely new platform.

Make sure your BIOS is up to date. The functionality for your DRAM voltage controls should be under the AiTweaker tab or the Advanced tab.

Solution